Set Up for Print
Please reach out to us for assistance in sending your files. We can provide information on how to send files via Google Drive, Dropbox, or create a secured FTP site for you. Here are some additional practices to make your next print job runs more smoothly.
- Be sure all live files are packaged and include all images and fonts used in your document, including a PDF for quality comparison
- Always include at least 1/8” bleed on all 4 sides of your documents
- When exporting to PDF be sure to add 1/8” bleed and add 1/8” offset for crop marks outside the live area
- Convert all RGB images to CMYK
- Set black text to 100% Black (not CMYK Black for Registration)
- If solid black is needed in large areas, please consider using a RICH BLACK MIX of 30% Cyan / 20% Magenta / 20% Yellow / 100% Black
Feel free to reach out to a representative when you have any questions. In general, when requesting a quote, it helps to email us some preliminary specs about your job, such as:
- Paper Selection
- 4-Color, 2-Color, Black, Foil, Varnish, etc.
- Finished size dimensions
- Mailing or delivery requirements
- Page count, if applicable, how many sides, etc.